The first part of your trip will be Halong Bay for 3 Days and 2 Nights. You will spend a day exploring and enjoying the magnificence Halong Bay and one night on our 5 Star Oasis Bay Party Cruiser with activities including water trampoline, kayaking, swimming, boat jumping, floatables and relax in one of our 3 Jacuzzis. The first night is party time where you can really let go and then you will spend one day and night at the incredible Freedom Island. Our own private island, Freedom has it all. Two beaches, modern accommodation, hammocks, volleyball court, kayaking, swimming, rock climbing. There really is something for everyone..! This cruise is sure to be one of the highlights of your Vietnam trip!
Exploring Sapa and its beautiful valley for 3 days and 2 nights. The trek involves travelling from Sapa along the Muong Hoa River, during this you will pass through fascinating H'Mong villages. A great opportunity to take memorable photos, interact with locals and admire the spectacular scenery.
Day 1 – Oasis Bay Party Cruise
- 7h45 - 8h15 - Pick up customers to transfer to Ha Long Bay. We will have a 3 to 4 hour bus ride to Tuan Chau Harbour. The Party Cruise bus is comfortable and fully air conditioned.
- 12h30 - Arrive at Tuan Chau Harbour for a 30 minute break before taking a ferry boat to the Halong Party Cruise.
- 13h30-14h45 - Check into your cabin put your bags down and then enjoy a real Vietnamese lunch while the boat begins to cruise majestically through Halong Bay. There is a magic or an energy that you feel when cruising through the Bay that is just lovely and amazing. Passing by Stone Dog Islet, Floating Fishing Village, Incense Burner Islet, and Swan Islet, Duck Islet…
- 15h - 17h00 - Spend at least 2 hours kayaking through the tunnel to explore the off the beaten track area of Frog Pond in the fairy land of Halong Bay.
- 17h30 - Sunset Party time with Boat Jumping and Swimming.
- 18h00 - Re-board the Party Cruise, take a shower, and relax.
- 19h00 - Evening meal in the dining room.
- 21h00 - Party Time till late.
Day 2 – Freedom Island
- 8h00 - Breakfast served in the dining room, you will enjoy a sunrise cruise in the breathtaking scenery of Halong (we will wake you up by ringing the door bell)
- 9h00-9h30 - Pack your things, leave your cabin and complete your bill at the bar
- 9h30-11h30 - Transferring by small boat. Exploring Lan Ha Lagoon. Heading to private beach on Freedom island.
- 12h00-13h00 - Have lunch.
- 15h00 - Playing football, volleyball on the beach, floating mattress.
Day 3 – Freedom Island
- 7h00 - 8h00 - Have breakfast & check out (we will not wake you up at 7h00 just in case you want to sleep therefore if you want to have breakfast please set your own alarm; at 7h30 we will wake all of you up to check out at the bar)
- 8h00 - Transfer you from the island back to Oasis Bay Party Cruise
- 10h15 - 11h30 - Cooking demonstration & Brunch time
- 12h15 - 12h45 - Get off board and get on the bus to Hanoi.
- 17h00-17h30 - Tour ends at Cocoon Inn Hostel (you can leave your bags here, take shower and rest while waiting for the Sapa bus to pick you up)
Day 04: Sapa Trekking Tour
- 4h30 - The bus arrives at Sapa and you stay on bus.
- 6h00 - Your tour guide meets you at bus station; take you to hotel for breakfast.
- 9h30 - Start trekking, walk down to the South-west of Sapa (around 4 km) to visit Cat Cat village of the Black H’mong. Relax at the food of the stunning waterfall and the vestige of a hydroelectric power station that was constructed by the French during the colonial time in Vietnam.
- 12h00 - Enjoy picnic lunch by the side of the river.
- 13h00 - Keep trekking 6 km to Sin Chai, the village located at the foot of Fansipan Mountain, “the roof of Vietnam and Indochina”. From here you can enjoy huge stunning landscapes.
- 14h00 - Pick up back to Sapa
- 14h20 - Arrive at your hotel in Sapa.
- 18h00-20h00 - Have dinner
Day 05: Sapa Trekking Tour
- 8h00 - Have breakfast at hotel.
- 9h30 - Start trekking, walk down 6km to the south east of Sapa along the side of Muong Hoa valley to Y Linh Ho village of the Black H’mong. Continue on 2km of trekking down to Lao Chai village of the H’mong.
- 12h30 - Lunch at a local family and then walk through terraced rice fields to Ta Van village of the Dzay minority people where we stay for the night. It gives you a worth chance for you to learn about the local house architecture which is full of their daily life styles and exclusive custom. Enjoy the landscapes.
- 15h00 - Arrive at homestay in Ta Van village.
- 19h00 - Have dinner with local family
Day 06: Sapa Trekking Tour
- 9h30 - Continue on 14 km of trekking to visit 2 villages of the red Dzao, the H’mong. Visit a beautiful waterfall and rattan bridge. Enjoy landscape through bamboo forest.
- 13h00 - Have lunch at Su Pan village.
- 14h00 - Car pick up from lunch point to Sapa
- 16h00 - Take a tourist bus back to Hanoi
- 21h00 - Arrive at bus office in center of Hanoi.
Cabins & Pricing 2019:
- Deluxe Bayview Shared Cabin on Boat & Dorm on Island + Sapa - US$349 for 1 Person (30% Deposit / Balance on Cruise)
- Deluxe Bayview Twin Bed Cabin on Boat & Dorm on Island + Sapa - US$698 for 2 People (30% Deposit / Balance on Cruise)
- Deluxe Bayview Double Bed Cabin on Boat & Dorm on Island + Sapa - US$698 for 2 People (30% Deposit / Balance on Cruise)
- Deluxe Bayview Triple Bed Cabin on Boat & Dorm on Island + Sapa - US$1047 for 3 People (30% Deposit / Balance on Cruise)
On the Cruise:
- Full furnished deluxe cabin with A/C, hot water
- All meals (02 lunches, 01dinner, 01 breakfast)
- Complimentary morning tea and coffee
- Complimentary mineral water in cabin
- Welcome drink
- Cookery demonstrations
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Halong Bay Kayaking
- Drinking games
- English speaking guide
- Round Trip Shuttle bus from our meeting point at 12 Nguyen Huu Huan, Hoan Kiem Hanoi
At Freedom Island:
- Dorm: Accommodation with fan, hot water
- All meals (01 lunch, 01dinner, 01 breakfast)
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Playing football, volleyball on the beach, Kayaking, Swimming and cliff jumping
Sapa Tour Includes:
- Return bus ticket Hanoi - Sapa - Hanoi
- English Speaking tour guide
- 1 night homestay
- 1 night hotel (sharing room)
- meals ( 1st day : B,L,D, 2nd day :B,L,D 3rd day : B,L)
- Entrance fees
Excluded from the tour:
- Personal expenses
- All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above
- The price does not include any beverages on board. Oasis Bay Party Cruise has a fully licensed that stocks spirits, beers, soft drinks at the competitive price.
- On special days such as Christmas (24th Dec) or New Year Eve (31st Dec) all customers will be charged an extra USD20/ night on Oasis Bay Party Cruise & Freedom Island.
- On Chinese New Year (5th Feb - 7th Feb 2019), all customers will be charged an extra USD20/ night on Oasis Bay Party Cruise & Freedom Island; Plus an extra USD30 for the Sapa tour (1st Feb - 11th Feb 2019 - 6 Days 6 Nights tour).
Tour not available on this date, please select an other date