On this 3 Days and 2 Nights Oasis Bay Party Cruise & Freedom Island tour you will spend a day exploring and enjoying the magnificence Halong Bay and one night on our 5 Star Oasis Bay Party Cruiser with activities including water trampoline, kayaking, swimming, boat jumping, floatables and relax in one of our 3 Jacuzzis. The first night is party time where you can really let go and then you will spend one day and night at the incredible Freedom Island. Our own private island, Freedom has it all. Two beaches, modern accommodation, hammocks, volleyball court, kayaking, swimming, rock climbing. There really is something for everyone..! This cruise is sure to be one of the highlights of your Vietnam trip!
Day 1 – Oasis Bay Party Cruise
- 7h45 - 8h15 - We will pick you up from our meeting point at 12 Nguyen Huu Huan, Hoan Kiem Hanoi between 07:45am and 8.15am on the morning of the tour. We will have a 3½ to 4 hour bus ride to Tuan Chau Harbour. The Party Cruise bus is comfortable and fully air conditioned.
- 12h30 - Arrive at Tuan Chau Harbour for a 30 minute break before taking a ferry boat to the Halong Party Cruise.
- 13h30-14h45 - Check into your cabin put your bags down and then enjoy a real Vietnamese lunch while the boat begins to cruise majestically through Halong Bay. There is a magic or an energy that you feel when cruising through the Bay that is just lovely and amazing. Passing by Stone Dog Islet, Floating Fishing Village, Incense Burner Islet, and Swan Islet, Duck Islet…
- 15h - 17h00 - Spend at least 2 hours kayaking through the tunnel to explore the off the beaten track area of Frog Pond in the fairy land of Halong Bay.
- 17h30 - Sunset Party time with Boat Jumping and Swimming.
- 18h00 - Re-board the Party Cruise, take a shower, and relax.
- 19h00 - Evening meal in the dining room.
- 21h00 - Party Time till late.
Day 2 – Freedom Island
- 8h00 - Breakfast served in the dining room, you will enjoy a sunrise cruise in the breathtaking scenery of Halong.
- 9h30-11h30 - Transferring by small boat. Exploring Lan Ha Lagoon by cliff jumping, enjoying beautiful swimming time by jumping off from the top of the boat. Heading to private beach on Freedom island.
- 12h00-13h00 - Have lunch.
- 15h00 - Playing football, volleyball on the beach, floating mattress.
Day 3 – Freedom Island
- 7h00 - Have breakfast, check out the bungalow.
- 10h00 - The Cruise will head back to Tuan Chau Harbour.
- 11h00-12h30 - Attend the Cooking demonstration, enjoy the last lunch on board and get back the bus to Hanoi.
- 17h00-17h30 - Tour ends at our meeting point at 12 Nguyen Huu Huan, Hoan Kiem Hanoi.
Cabins & Pricing 2018:
- Deluxe Bayview Shared Cabin on Boat & Dorm on Island - US$199 for 1 Person (30% Deposit / Balance on Cruise)
- Deluxe Bayview Twin Bed Cabin on Boat & Dorm on Island - US$398 for 2 People (30% Deposit / Balance on Cruise)
- Deluxe Bayview Double Bed Cabin on Boat & Dorm on Island - US$398 for 2 People (30% Deposit / Balance on Cruise)
- Deluxe Bayview Triple Bed Cabin on Boat & Dorm on Island - US$597 for 3 People (30% Deposit / Balance on Cruise)
- Suite Bayview Kingsize Cabin on Boat & Dorm on Island - US$418 for 2 people (30% Deposit / Balance on Cruise)
- Suite Jacuzzi Quad Cabin on Boat & Dorm on Island - US$836 for 4 people (30% Deposit / Balance on Cruise)
Included in the tour:
On the Cruise:
- Full furnished deluxe cabin with A/C, hot water
- All meals (02 lunches, 01dinner, 01 breakfast)
- Complimentary morning tea and coffee
- Complimentary mineral water in cabin
- Welcome drink
- Cookery demonstrations
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Halong Bay Kayaking
- Drinking games
- English speaking guide
- Round Trip Shuttle bus from our meeting point at 12 Nguyen Huu Huan, Hoan Kiem Hanoi
At Freedom Island:
- Dorm: Accommodation with fan, hot water
- All meals (01 lunch, 01dinner, 01 breakfast)
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Playing football, volleyball on the beach, Kayaking, Swimming and cliff jumping
Excluded from the tour:
- Personal expenses
- All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above
Drinks Menu PDF Download:
Tour not available on this date, please select an other date